It can be helpful to access the information from your previous contests, especially if you're unsure of which settings you used, or you would like to reach out to your previous participants to encourage them to participate in your latest fundraiser.
To Locate Your Previous Contest Information:
1. Log into the GGPC Admin: https://www.gogophotocontest.com/admin/
2. Choose your previous contest from the Current Contest drop-down located in the top right of the GGPC Admin dashboard (see example below):
3. Your previous contest will load into the GGPC Admin. You will be able to tell that the previous contest has loaded by the contest title in the upper right-hand corner of the GGPC Admin.
|⚠️ Loading a previous contest loads all of the data for that contest
4. All of your previous contest settings and contest statistics will automatically load into the main dashboard of the GGPC Admin.
Your contest statistics include:
- Online donations and fees
- Offline donations (if applicable)
- Total profit
- Number of participants
- Number of votes
- Entries (including offline entries- if applicable)
- Number of Reserved Calendar Date Blocks (if applicable)
- Number of Calendars sold (if applicable)
Example of contest statistics:
5. From there, you can either navigate through the links available on the dashboard, or use the following links as a short cut:
- Transaction reports➝
- Locating Participant Information (Name, Mailing Address, etc)➝
- Downloading Images From Your Contest➝
⚠️ When you are done, if you have a currently running contest, please remember to toggle back to that contest in the "Current Contest" drop-down.