⚠️ Entrants cannot change their own image. Contest Admins can change an image on an entrant's behalf, and this can be done via the GGPC Admin (instructions below).
Swapping out a photo is a much better option than completely denying an entry, especially if the entry already has votes applied toward it.
Contacting an Entrant to Ask for a New Photo:
3. Locate the Entrant's name and email address on the main Entries page,
under their Entry Title (see red arrows):
Click the email address to open it up in your email client. Or, copy and paste it into your preferred email client.
Uploading a New Photo to an Entry:
3. Search for the entry. You can either do this by locating the participant in the drop-down at the top of the page, or by doing a search using CTRL+F on the page
4. When you've located the entry, click the Pencil icon to edit it.
5. The Add/Edit Entry screen loads. Select Choose File next to the Image field and navigate to the new photo on your computer.
6. Click SAVE at the bottom of the Add/Edit Entry screen to save the new photo to the entry
|⚠️ You may have to REFRESH the page in both the GGPC Admin and at your public contest site to see the new image- sometimes the old image will remain cached in your browser.|