Swapping out a photo is a much better option than completely denying an entry, especially if the entry already has votes applied toward it.
Contacting an Entrant to Ask for a New Photo:
3. Locate the Entrant's name and email address on the main Entries page,
under their Entry Title (see red arrows):
Click the email address to open it up in your email client. Or, copy and paste it into your preferred email client.
Uploading a New Photo to an Entry:
3. Search for the entry. You can either do this by locating the participant in the drop-down at the top of the page, or by doing a search using CTRL+F on the page
4. When you've located the entry, click the Pencil icon to edit it.
5. The Add/Edit Entry screen loads. Select Choose File next to the Image field and navigate to the new photo on your computer.
6. Click SAVE at the bottom of the Add/Edit Entry screen to save the new photo to the entry
You may have to REFRESH the page in both the GGPC Admin and at your public contest site to see the new image- sometimes the old image will remain cached in your browser.