A contest participant might upload the wrong photo when using the Reserve-a-Spot module, or select the wrong date or have a typo in their caption (if applicable). You can use the following steps to change their information or upload a new photo for them.
To Change a Reserve-a-Spot Photo:
3. Click "Edit" next to the reserved Calendar Day that you need to edit:
4. The Edit Calendar Day page loads.
On this page, you can do several things:
- Correct any typos
- Choose a different calendar date (if the participant chose the wrong date initially)
- Upload a new photo for the reserved date
After any changes are made, it's important that you click "SAVE" at the bottom of the page.
To Upload a New Photo:
Under Upload New Photo, click "Choose File":
5. Select the new image on your device, then click "SAVE".
IMPORTANT: This will update the thumbnail that the participant sees in their account at your public contest site. They can double-check it by logging into their account at the contest site, then going to "Manage My Account" and then "My Reserved Calendar Days":