- Who can run a GoGo Photo Contest?
- Who is not allowed to use GoGo Photo Contest?
- Curious if we've ever worked with a group like yours?
Who can run a GoGo Photo Contest?
While GoGo Photo Contest is popular with animal welfare groups, any community group or non-profit organization interested in running a donate-to-vote photo contest can run a GoGo Photo Contest (in other words, we're not just for animal welfare organizations!).
Our platform is designed to be scalable and customizable so it can be used by organizations of all sizes and types to create and host their own custom photo contest.
We work with organizations in a wide variety of verticals and sectors:
- Service organizations such as Kiwanis, Lions, and Rotary Clubs
- Wildlife and nature conservation
- Museums and arts councils
- Local chambers of commerce
- School sports teams, organizations, and clubs
- Corporate fundraising on behalf of a local charity
Below are few of examples of contests that are run by community organizations and nonprofits:
- Oshkosh Mid-Morning Kiwanis Club: New Top Dog ➝
- Carroll County Arts Council: PEEPshow ➝
- Grassy Waters Conservancy: Grassy Waters Nature Photography Contest ➝
- The Durango Chamber of Commerce: Top Dog & Coolest Cat Contest ➝
- UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation: Pic My Pet Photo Contest ➝
- Portrait Society of America: Self Portrait Project ➝
- Hospice Muskoka: Joy of Pets Photo Calendar Contest ➝
- Fairfield Museum and History Center: IMAGES Juried Photography Show ➝
- Roger Williams Park Zoo: Photo Calendar Contest ➝
- Belmont Bulldog Football Team: Magazine Cover Contest ➝
Who is not allowed to use GoGo Photo Contest?
We do not accept registrations for individual/personal fundraisers or beauty/modeling pageants.
And, it's up to you to abide the laws and regulations concerning running a donate-to-vote fundraiser in your state or province. We cannot provide any legal counsel, guidance, or advice in this area.
Curious if we've ever worked with a group like yours?
Reach out to us and we'd be happy to let you know if we think you're a good fit for our platform, or if we have any contest examples to share with you.