Offline votes are vote donations collected outside of the GGPC platform. They are usually made via cash or check. This can happen at your organization, over the phone, or through the mail.
Whether or not you choose to collect offline votes is completely up to you.
NOTE: This process allows you to apply votes without having to provide additional payment information, since our system assumes you have already collected payment information via other means.
To Apply Votes Collected Offline:
1. Log into the GGPC ADMIN: https://www.gogophotocontest.com/admin
2. Click on the link to your photo contest site in the upper right-hand corner of the GGPC ADMIN:
3. Navigate to the entry where you wish to apply the offline votes:
4. Since you're logged into the GGPC ADMIN, a RED BOX appears on the entry that says:
Submit without processing donation. It is presumed that the donation was processed offline.
CHECK this box:
5. Fill out the offline donors information (First Name, Last Name) and the number of votes that need to be applied.
6. Click Submit Now to apply the votes.