Over 60% of the photo contest fundraisers that we run offer a spot in a calendar as part of their prize package.
The Calendar Pre-Order module allows organizations to sell their calendars as part of the entry process and as a separate form (for those who are not entering the contest).
The Calendar Pre-Order Module is available to anyone who wants to offer calendar pre-sales as part of their photo contest.
- How does it work?
- The Pre-Order form as a part of the entry process
- The Pre-Order form as standalone ordering (separate from entry):
- Accessing Pre-Order information
How does it work?
You give us three pieces of information:
1. How much is the price of each calendar?
2. How much is shipping for each calendar?
3. Can calendars be picked up in-person at your organization (avoiding shipping costs for the purchaser)?
We take this information and create a calendar pre-sale form that look similar to this:
The Pre-Order form as a part of the entry process:
The option to pre-order a calendar is available for every entrant during the entry process:
The Pre-Order form as standalone ordering
(separate from entry):
This form is available under the Participate drop-down on your contest site.
It's also located in the right-hand container on your Home page, under Recent Entries:
You can share the link to your pre-order form on your website and social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc).
The form remains live even after your contest has ended, for continued calendar sales.
Accessing Pre-Order information:
Find instructions for accessing pre-order information right here.
Calendar pre-sales are subject to GGPC transaction fees (http://www.gogophotocontest.com/pricing)