Occasionally, an entrant will upload a photo that rotates to the wrong orientation when uploaded. This is very rare, but it likely has something to do with their photo viewing software on their computer.
To Rotate a Photo:
3. Search for the entry. You can either do this by locating the participant in the drop-down at the top of the page, or by doing a search using CTRL+F on the page
4. When you've located the entry, click the Pencil Icon to edit it.
5. The Add/Edit Entry screen loads. Click Rotate Image directly underneath the image:
6. The page will reload. Sometimes, it will show the image still in the same orientation as before. This is because your browser has cached the previous image/orientation.
If this happens, REFRESH/RELOAD your browser.
7. Continue to click Rotate Image (and refresh/reload your browser if necessary) until the correct orientation is shown.
You may have to do this several times since each click will only rotate the image once, clock-wise.
⚠️ Browsers LOVE to cache old images. If this happens, REFRESH/RELOAD the entry page at the public contest site to show the new, correct orientation.