Any group or non-profit organization interested in running a donate-to-vote photo contest can run a GoGo Photo Contest (we're not just for animal welfare organizations!).
Our platform is designed to be scalable and customizable so it can be used by organizations of all sizes and types to create and host their own custom photo contest.
We work with organizations in a wide variety of verticals and sectors:
- Service organizations such as Kiwanis, Lions, and Rotary Clubs
- Wildlife and nature conservation
- Museums and arts councils
- Local chambers of commerce
- School sports teams, organizations, and clubs
- Corporate fundraising on behalf of a local charity
Want to see an example?
Below are few of examples of contests that are not run by animal welfare organizations:
- Oshkosh Mid-Morning Kiwanis Club: New Top Dog ➝
- Carroll County Arts Council: PEEPshow ➝
- Grassy Waters Conservancy: Grassy Waters Nature Photography Contest ➝
- The Durango Chamber of Commerce: Top Dog & Coolest Cat Contest ➝
- UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation: Pic My Pet Photo Contest ➝
- Portrait Society of America: Self Portrait Project ➝
- Hospice Muskoka: Joy of Pets Photo Calendar Contest ➝
- Fairfield Museum and History Center: IMAGES Juried Photography Show ➝
- Roger Williams Park Zoo: Photo Calendar Contest ➝
- Belmont Bulldog Football Team: Magazine Cover Contest ➝
Curious if we've ever worked with a group like yours?
Reach out to us and we'd be happy to let you know if we have any contest examples to share with you.