Running a GoGo Photo Contest is a great way to increase the visibility of your organization and develop your constituent list. At the end of each contest, you'll receive a full data export of participant data, including names, mailing addresses, email addresses, phone numbers and how much they donated.
Articles in this section
- How do GoGo Photo Contest fundraisers work?
- How does the donate-to-vote aspect work?
- How do I start?
- Can I see an example of a GoGo Photo Contest?
- Can I see an example of the GGPC Admin?
- Who can run a GoGo Photo Contest?
- Is GoGo Photo Contest only for humane societies and animal shelters?
- I'm in Canada. Can I run a GoGo Photo Contest?
- I'm not in the United States or Canada. Can I still run a GoGo Photo Contest?
- How much can I raise using a GoGo Photo Contest fundraiser?